Guitar Techniques June 2003
Guitar Techniques June 2003 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques June 2003 contents:
- Classic rock riffs - Learn all these classic riffs from rock guitar's golden era...
- Free: "The Stealer" - ...plus this full track from the legendary Free
- Thin Lizzy: "Jailbreak" with vocals! - ...and this dual-lead guitar classic
- Preston Reed masterclass: "Blasting Cap" - Join American acoustic virtuoso Preston Reed as he demonstrates his advanced percussive guitar techniques and listen to his full track "Blasting Cap"
- Jazz standards: "II-V-I Progressions" - More great licks to learn from jazz greats like Pat Metheny, John Scofield, Joe Pass and more!
- How to read music - We show you how to read music properly
- Martin Taylor's solo guitar - Jazz legend Martin Taylor shows you how to hone your arranging skills on guitar
- Rock guitar made easy - In this lesson we look at the mixolydian mode as used by artists like Jeff Beck and The Black Crowes...
- Funk - We continue our study of rhythm guitar styles by looking at the work '70s disco funk legends Earth Wind & Fire
- Global guitar - In the latest lesson of this acclaimed series Dave Kilminster looks at the guitar styles used in African music
- Guitar gym - In this lesson we look at some more sweep-picking arpeggio exercises
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 80 pages