Guitar Techniques November 2005
Guitar Techniques November 2005 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques November 2005 contents:
- Stevie Ray Vaughan: Scuttle Buttin' - Play one of Stevie's hottest instrumentals and amaze everyone! Your tutor is Guthrie Govan.
- Fleetwood Mac: The Green Manalishi - John Wheatcroft delves into the mystical world of Peter Green with this brilliant 1970 classic.
- Dream Theater: Hell's Kitchen - It's one of the most difficult tracks we've ever transcribed Jamie Humphries is still reeling!
- Los Lobos: La Bamba - One of the best good-time tracks of all time features some scary picking, says Pete Callard.
- Competition: Squier Deluxe QMT Start - Just answer one simple question and this exceptionally handsome Squier Deluxe QMT Start could be yours!
- Eric Johnson - One of the world's most brilliant guitarists talks tones and techniques and we tab seven great Johnson licks
- Find out what's in this month's finger-twisting Lessons section
- Yngwie Malmsteen - The Swedish maestro shows you how he plays those lightning fast runs...
- Steve Trovato & Richard Smith - Our visiting US guitar tutors continue their excellent three-part series with a superb lesson in soloing from Richard Smith...
Original CD mp3 Tracks included.
Text Format PDF, 66 pages