Guitar Techniques October 2009
Guitar Techniques October 2009 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Every month we feature full transcriptions of guitar songs and instrumentals in every genre, from blues and rock, to acoustic and jazz. We take pride in providing the most accurate transcriptions around, and cover a full range of styles. The Guitar Techniques tutors' workshops provide some of the best guitar tuition available. Current regular columns include soloing, jazz and fingerstyle. All the music in the magazine is included on a cover-mounted audio CD, complete with backing tracks to let readers play along. If you want to become a better guitarist, Guitar Techniques is the magazine for you.
Guitar Techniques October 2009 #170 contents:
- Hail Chuck Berry - Rock's Godfather
- Boston - More than a feeling
- Twenty blues licks you need to know
- Extreme - song for love
- 30-minute lickbag - Six more great licks from Scott McGill
- Blues - John Wheatcroft straps on polka-dot Strat and plays in the style of Buddy Guy
- Rock - Martin Cooper meets Lenny Kravitz
- Guitar Essentials - Jon Bishop with a lesson on classic Hendrix-style string bends
- Prog Rock - Gianluca Corona concludes his prog series with a look at the challenging style of Gentle Giant
- Metal Bootcamp - Sergeant Goulding lays down the law on two-hand tapping. You will obey!
- Creative Rock - Shaun Baxter continues his mini-series on augmented soloing
- Jazz - Pete Callard takes a look at the I Got Rhythm bridge, often used in bebop
- Acoustic - Stuart Ryan concludes his superb three-part series on bossa nova
- Video Masterclass - Julian Lage Pt1
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lesson included.
Text Format PDF, 81 pages