Guitar Techniques February 1997
Guitar Techniques February 1997 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques February 1997 contents:
- Nuno Bettencourt: No More Than Words...
- Easy Like...With a Little Help From My Friends
- The Jazz Standard: Tenderly
- Phil Hilborne's A-Z of Great Riffs: I - Iron Maiden
- Smash Hit: My Best Friend's Girl - The Cars
- Foot Tapper - The Shadows
- Unplugged: Vincent - Chet Atkins
- Geoff's Blues: Mistreated Pt. 2 - Deep Purple
- Hot Country: Four Play!
- Beyond Rock: Baxter's Brew
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 68 pages