Jazz Piano Solos Volume 3 – Latin Jazz
Jazz Piano Solos Volume 3 Latin Jazz PDF. 17 Latin jazz classics. Each volume of this series features exciting new piano solo arrangements with chord symbols of the songs which helped define a particular jazz style.
The selection of songs is generally very good, and the arrangements are clever and fun to play. These are jazzy arrangements of latin hits from the '30s to the '60s. Some of the arrangements are challenging, but the best of them really capture the feel of good latin jazz from those decades.
The pieces are easy to intermediate and written for a relaxing demeanor. The print is absolutely excellent and the chord names are spelled out with precision. This is NOT a fake book rendition! Once you start playing these pieces, you will be able to easily add your own interpretations, as the scores are only intermediate and are not too strenuous to simply enjoy playing.
- Adios - Enric Madriguera
- Manteca - Dizzy Gillespie, Luciano Pozo Gonzales
- Mambo Jambo (Que Rico El Mambo) - Damaso Perez Prado
- Once I Loved (Amor Em Paz) (Love In Peace) - Vinicius De Moraes, Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Brazil - S.K. Russell, Ary Barroso
- Chega De Saudade (No More Blues) - Antonio Carlos Jobim
- A Day In The Life Of A Fool (Manha De Carnaval) - Carl Sigman, Luiz Bonfa
- Slightly Out Of Tune (Desafinado) - Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Dindi - Aloysio De Oliveira, Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Frenesi - Alberto Dominguez
- Mas Que Nada - Jorge Ben
- Perfidia - Alberto Dominguez
- Samba De Orfeu - Luiz Bonfa
- You Belong To My Heart (Solamente Una Vez) - Agustin Lara
- Someone To Light Up My Life - Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Triste - Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Mambo #5 - Damaso Perez Prado
Format: PDF, 102 pages