Guitar World Acoustic April 2007
Guitar World Acoustic April 2007 PDF download. Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic April 2007 contents:
- First stringers: Jesse Malin, John Hammond, Richard Swift, Noah Georgeson, Jesse Sykes and more
- Shaw-Blades. Former Damn Yankees band mates Jack Blades and Tommy Shaw get together to record an album of Sixties and Seventies acoustic pop and folk hits.
- Hotel California Revisited. Soap opera as muse: The dramatic and sometimes traumatic events that inspired the Eagles' greatest album. PLUS: Former Eagle Don Felder talks about writing the music to the album's classic title track.
- Special lesson. The best of the Eagles, including "Take It Easy", "Lyin' Eyes" "Tequila Sunrise" and more.
- KT Tunstall. Rock-star-on-the-rise KT Tunstall explains how a former Connecticut preppie born in a small town in Scaotland became one of today's most promising artists.
- The Eagles - Hotel California
- Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most
- Seals and Crofts - Summer Breeze
- The Rolling Stones - Prodigal Son
- The Jazz Box with John Pizzarelli. Get the Blues. How to swing the 12-bar form.
- Make room for DADGAD with Laurence Juber. Hat Tricks. A hip arrangement of Charles Mingus's "Goodbye Pork Pie Hat".
- Basic Training with Keith Wyatt. The Country-Funk Connection. What Hank Williams and James Brown have in common
- New equipment
- Nu-Metal kingpins Korn break out the seven-string acoustics for "MTV Unplugged".
Text Format PDF, 74 pages