Guitar Techniques September 1999
Guitar Techniques September 1999 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques September 1999 contents:
- Eric Bibb - The blues' modern journeyman talks about his latest album, recorded deep in the delta...of Norfolk?
- Eric Clapton - EC's classic "Wonderful Tonight"
- Zakk Wylde - Exclusive private lesson
- Bb King - "Every Day I Have the Blues" - he's the King!
- Randy Rhoads: Classic solo - "Goodbye to Romance"
- Martin Taylor - Hoagy Carmichael's "Georgia on my Mind"
- Lee Ritenour - Fusion maestro in nylon string shock!
- Ferdinando Carulli - Right hand independence
- Using harmonics - All the really neat tricks and tips
- Open position major scales - Using open strings for country twang
- Soloing with the major scale - The most important scale in music
- Funk rhythm for beginners - Get on down and learn some funky stuff
- Riff of the century - Your last chance to vote!
- Win Eric Clapton's new cd! - Over two and a half hours of prime blues
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 71 pages