Guitar Techniques August 2003
Guitar Techniques August 2003 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques August 2003 contents:
- Robben Ford: Talk To Your Daughter - With Robben Ford himself on guitar and vocals! - This is one blues guitar lesson you won't forget in a hurry!
- Rainbow: Since You've Been Gone - Blackmore's finest pop-rock moment?
- Nick Drake: Things Behind The Sun - Maudlin beauty from the late acoustic genius
- Jazz standards: Blue Bossa, Part 2 - In his second look at this beautiful piece, Pete Callard examines the way jazz guitar legends Joe Pass and Pat Martino approached it
- Carl Verheyen masterclass: Two solos - This ace studio session player by day, band leader and member of Supertramp by night, talks us through two very different solos...
- How to read music - David Mead makes easy work of this essential discipline
- Martin Taylor's solos guitar - Jazz legend Martin Taylor explains how he adds melodies to a chord progression
- Rock guitar made easy - In this lesson Jamie Humhries looks at the locrian mode, as used by artists like Slipknot, Testament and Slayer...
- Funk - Jason Sidwell continues his acclaimed series with a funk lesson in the style of The Average White Band
- Global guitar - In the last lesson in his excellent series, Dave Kilminster looks at the guitar style used in Kentucky bluegrass music
- Guitar gym - Time to get your middle finger ready to do what it does best - tap those strings onto that fingerboard!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 78 pages