Guitar Techniques January 2000
Guitar Techniques January 2000 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques January 2000 contents:
- Martin Taylor - Just what does Martin Taylor get up to when he's not slaving away over his monthly gt column? The life of a jazz jet-setter revealed!
- Greatest riffs of the century - Early last year, we asked readers to nominate their personal top five riffs. We wanted to know which guitar moments helped shape the mighty edifice of rock'n'roll. The response was telling: some votes were surprising, others downright barmy! But in the end you voted and we counted - but who won?
- Metallica play Queen - The men in black go "Stone Cold Crazy"
- Peter Green - Fleetwood Mac's "Black Magic Women"
- Thomas Robinson - 400-year-old classical canon in "Grisse His Delight"
- Pentatonics special - That most useful of scales receives a dusting down from the gt team...
- Connecting pentatonic scales - You know the five basic shapes, but how do you join them together?
- Pentatonic work-out - Welcome to the gt gym - let's get those fingers working!
- Beginning rock'n'roll - First steps in learning some basic rock'n'roll rhythm guitar
- Modal soloing - Talking the Mixolydian flat 6 for a spin
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 69 pages