Guitar Techniques July 1997
Guitar Techniques July 1997 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques July 1997 contents:
- Robert Cray - Talking blues
- Transcription: Black Night - Deep Purple
- Easy Like... I Can Help - Billy Swan
- Smash Hit: Ironic - Alanis Morissette
- Jazz Standard: Django - John Lewis
- Unplugged: The Bricklayer's Beautiful Daughter - Will Ackerman
- Taylor Mode: Johnny And Mary - Part Three
- Phil Hilborne's A-Z of Great Riffs: Yngwie Malmsteen - Part Ywo
- Hot Country - Let's Solo!
- Geoff's Blues: The Stumble - Freddie King
- Beyond Rock: YYZ - Rush
- GT Tips: Essential Major Pentatonic Licks
- Does Your Guitar Need A Survive? Is your guitar holding you back? Master technician Martyn Booth to the rescue!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 73 pages