Guitar Techniques December 1999
Guitar Techniques December 1999 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques December 1999 contents:
- Richie Kotzen - An interview with the king shredder, now gone chopping with Stanley Clark
- Pink Floyd - "Another Brick in the Wall pt2" covering the complete guitar solo from this anthem
- Dire Straits - Simple harmonies, so "Why Worry"
- Richie Kotzen Masterclass - Stretch your skills to the limits with this exclusive guitar solo
- Deep Purple - "Demon's Eye" - shades of the blues
- Ten Strange Noises - Phil and Guthrie's guide to a range of guitar-driven strange sounds
- Classical music in two parts - Get your fingers and upper voice accompaniment
- Reggae for beginners: It's all in the rhythm - find your way into that Jamaican groove
- Jazz up your playing with the melodic minor scale - Get the distinctive sounds of jazz under your fingertips
- Chicken pickin' country style - Solo homage to the likes of Brent Mason, Arlen Roth, Chet Atkins and Albert Lee
- Hold it! - All you ever wanted to know about using a pick and were too afraid to ask
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 61 pages