Rhythm magazine March 2011
Rhythm magazine March 2011 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine March 2011 (#187) contents:
- Roy Mayorga - Stone Sour's powerhouse drummer on success, showmanship and playing like every night is your last
- Neil Cooper - Therapy? Sticksman on resurrecting the Irish alt-rock band's 20-year career
- Russell Simins. The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion drummer on success and individuality
- Anton Fig. Rhythm meets the man celebrating 25 years behind the kit for Letterman
- The Rhythm Interview. The Kinks' drummer Mick Avory reflects on the highs and lows of his career
- The Track. Joe Satriani drummer Jeff Campitelli on the music that has influenced him
- New products from NAMM, the return of Igor Cavalera and more
- New stuff from Funeral For A Friend, Rob Brian, Rainbow, Dave Phillips, John Favvichia and more
- Classic Track. Steven Adler on recording a Guns N' Roses hit
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Premier Genista Birch and Maple kits
- Meinl M Series cymbals
- Remo Tar frame drums
- Matt Nolan cymbals
- Drum lesson full track. The Number of The Beast - Iron Maiden.
- Drum lesson full track. Livin' on A Prayer - Bon Jovi.
- Drum lesson Rock. Play like Chris Pennie.
- Drum lesson Fusion. Play like Alex Acuna.
- Double kick drills. Get busy with Weak Foot Workout.
- Rhythm section. Improve your band with Set-up fills.
- Guest lesson. Keith Carlock - John Mayer/Steely Dan. Creating grooves using different sounds.
- Getting started. Learn to play Dynamics.
- Drum video lesson. Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance.
- Drum clinic. Injury focus 1: Tendonitis
Text Format PDF, 132 pages