Guitar Techniques June 2010
Guitar Techniques June 2010 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Every month we feature full transcriptions of guitar songs and instrumentals in every genre, from blues and rock, to acoustic and jazz. We take pride in providing the most accurate transcriptions around, and cover a full range of styles. The Guitar Techniques tutors' workshops provide some of the best guitar tuition available. Current regular columns include soloing, jazz and fingerstyle. All the music in the magazine is included on a cover-mounted audio CD, complete with backing tracks to let readers play along. If you want to become a better guitarist, Guitar Techniques is the magazine for you.
Guitar Techniques June 2010 #179 contents:
- Man in the mirror - Tuck Andress
- Chet Atkins - Country Gent, Killer Picker
- Jeff Beck - Guitar Shop and Beyond
- Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing
- 30 Minute lickbag - Six more great licks from BIMM's masterful Scott McGill. From easy to 'blimey'
- Blues - john Wheatcroft takes a long, hard look at the blues style of yet another six-string supremo - the Zeptastic Jimmy Page
- Rock - Martin Cooper meets the man who arguably started the instrumental rock revolution - the 'musical shredder' Joe Satriani
- Fusion - Gianluca Corona masters his deepest musical and technical resources to bring you this month's fusion master. John McLaughlin
- Creative Rock - Shaun Baxter brings you another of his brilliant improvised cadenzas, this time using the diminished scale
- Classical - Bridget Mermikides helps you hone your classical skills with a great lesson followed by a piece from composer Matteo Carcassi
- Acoustic - Stuart brings his acclaimed Celtic series to a close with a lovely acoustic air that segues neatly into a fiery, up-tempo jig
- Video Masterclass - Pat Martino tutorial pt.2
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lesson enclosed.
Text Format PDF, 79 pages