Guitar Techniques April 1998
Guitar Techniques April 1998 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques April 1998 contents:
- David Rhodes - Peter Gabriel's guitarist-in-chief talks about composing music for films and commercials in between staging the PG spectacular!
- Unplugged - Play one-man duets with the GT CD in our revolutionary classical extravaganza!
- Lick Library - How do those moody rascals, The Verve, get their chart-topping guitar sounds!
- Geoff's Blues - Play that funky blues music with the aid of GT's Boogie Knight
- Phil Hilborne's A-Z of Great Fiffs - Rush are back in the A-Z harness for some more amazing riffs!
- Main Transcription - Not one but two versions of the classic "Friday On My Mind" - step forward The Easybeats and Mr. Gary Moore...
- Easy Like...The artist which, for convenience's sake, we're going to continue to call Prince puts his chops on the block
- Taylor Made - Include some walking bass lines in your solo jazz playing
- Shaun Baxter's Beyond Rock - This month, a special workshop on economy and sweep picking
- Hot Country - Country metal? Lee Hodgeson works up a sweat in the hottest hot country ever!
- GT Tips - Make the blues scale work for with our dirty dozen essential blues licks
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 79 pages