Guitar Techniques December 2009
Guitar Techniques December 2009 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Every month we feature full transcriptions of guitar songs and instrumentals in every genre, from blues and rock, to acoustic and jazz. We take pride in providing the most accurate transcriptions around, and cover a full range of styles. The Guitar Techniques tutors' workshops provide some of the best guitar tuition available. Current regular columns include soloing, jazz and fingerstyle. All the music in the magazine is included on a cover-mounted audio CD, complete with backing tracks to let readers play along. If you want to become a better guitarist, Guitar Techniques is the magazine for you.
Guitar Techniques December 2009 #172 contents:
- Supercharge Your Playing - Lead guitar
- Jason Becker - Altitudes
- The Who - Sunrise
- 30-minute lickbag - Six of the best lickbag master Scott McGill
- Blues - John Wheatcroft on the versatile and sophisticated bluesman, David Grissom
- Rock - Martin cooper meets the tapping pioneer, Edward Van Halen
- World Guitar - Jon Bishop takes a trip down the bayou to taste some Cajun music
- Metal Bootcamp - Sergeant Goulding's final assault on two hand tapping. Join him for the victory.
- Creative Rock - Shaun Baxter concludes his series on soloing over the augmented chord
- Jazz - Pete Callard looks at the different ways of navigating the bebop bridge
- Fingerpicking Basics - Joy Stapley on three-fingered picking
- Acoustic - Stuart Ryan shows how you can mimic a mandolin with a capo
- Video Masterclass - Julian Lage Pt3
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lesson included.
Text Format PDF, 80 pages