Guitar Techniques April 2009
Guitar Techniques April 2009 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Every month we feature full transcriptions of guitar songs and instrumentals in every genre, from blues and rock, to acoustic and jazz. We take pride in providing the most accurate transcriptions around, and cover a full range of styles. The Guitar Techniques tutors' workshops provide some of the best guitar tuition available. Current regular columns include soloing, jazz and fingerstyle. All the music in the magazine is included on a cover-mounted audio CD, complete with backing tracks to let readers play along. If you want to become a better guitarist, Guitar Techniques is the magazine for you.
Guitar Techniques April 2009 (#163) contents:
- Joe Bonamassa - So Many Roads
- Whitesnake - Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City
- Neo-Classic Rock With Jamie Humphries
- The Buddy Holly With Neville Marten
- Blues - Texas Blues legend Jimmie Vaughan
- Rock - Martin Cooper looks at the guitar style of Alex Lifeson from Rush
- Guitar Essentials - John Bishop gets back to basics with a lesson on open chords
- Prog Rock - Gianluca Corona on the style of Jethro Tull's great axeman Martin Barre
- Metal Bootcamp - Martin Goulding concludes his tutorial series on the legato technique
- Creative Rock - Shaun Baxter goes 'bi' this month. Bitonal, that is...
- Jazz - Gianluca Corona uncovers the formidable picking style of John McLaughlin
- Acoustic - Stuart Ryan on Pierre Bensusan
- Video Masterclass - Sonny Landreth's final part
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lesson included.
Text Format PDF, 81 pages