Guitar Techniques September 2008 (#156)
Aug 22 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques September 2008 (#156) contents:
- Gary Moore & BB King: Since I Met You Baby -Learn to play a blues classic in the style of not one but two of the greats!
- Shawn Lane: Get You Back – A beautiful tune plus killer chops from the ultimate players’ player!
- 20 Blues Turnarounds by Dario Cortese -Essential intros and endings for your blues repertoire…
- Session Aces by Dario Cortese – Dario talks to Jay Graydon and Brent Mason and tabs their style
- Never miss another issue! And receive two gifts
- Brent Mason & Jay Graydon – Two country session giants talks shop and divulge their studio secrets
- Lessons Introduction – ‘Jeeves’ Sidwell ushers in a multitude of guitar tutors…
- Blues – Play like the mighty BB King
- Classic Rock – It’s time for some Marillion!
- Reggae – Master the Steppers style with Jon Bishop
- American Icons – Gianluca Corona looks at the style of The Doors’ Robby Krieger
- Country – Dario Cortese goes on the fiddle. But will he get caught?
- Creative Rock – Shaun Baxter superimposes rhythm changes
- Jazz – Pete Callard continues his look at the style of jazz piano legend Bill Evans
- Acoustic – Stuart Ryan on Nick Drake
- RGT Grade 5 – A Grade 5 acoustic piece
- Buddy Whittington – John Mayall’s great axeman and superb all-rounder concludes his fabulous video tutorial with some country-style picking…
Includes original Mp3 tracks and video
Text Format PDF