Guitar Techniques November 2000
Guitar Techniques November 2000 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques November 2000 contents:
- King Rollo - Guitarist, singer and blues historian Rollo lays down the Delta lore...
- BB King - BB insists that "The Thrill Is Gone"
- Eric Johnson - Eric Johnson pays tribute to Wes Montgomery on "East Wes"
- Bryan Adams - Everything Eric Roche does, he does it for you. No, honestly...
- Joe Beck - Jazz guitar legend Beck reveals his chord melody secrets - prepare to be amazed!
- Beginning nu-metal soloing - gt's Dave puts the Kill back in Kilminster...Grrrr, snarl, etc...
- Shifting dominant 7ths - Soloing over key changes giving you a problem? Look no further...
- Classical - Renaissance lute music for nylon string
- Altered scales - Dealing with that tricky "Hendrix" chord
- Pentatonics - One chord per bar? No problem
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 74 pages