Guitar Techniques February 2000
Jul 16 2016
Guitar Techniques February 2000 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques February 2000 contents:
- Nick Kane – The Mavericks’ guitar man tells gt just what it takes to dance the night away in real style!
- Deep Purple – You voted it as being the greatest riff of the century – here’s the song in full
- Gary Moore – A quick look at the weather reveals a “Cold Day in Hell” for Gary
- Alex de Grassi – Pure unplugged bliss with “Short Order”
- Van Morrison – Classic pop with “Brown Eyed Girl”
- Matteo Carcassi – A classical guitar workout from the Italian master’s catalogue
- Martin Taylor – The jazz man returns to play some cunning chord melody intros
- Country slide – A solo in the style of Lee Roy Parnell
- Pentatonic soloing – How to connect scales over seemingly remote chord changes
- Guitar a la mode – Further modal adventuring with the Lydian sharp 5
- Rock’n’roll lead guitar – An essential beginners’ guide
- Full gt index – Find every gt transcription!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 69 pages