Total Guitar December 1998
Total Guitar December 1998 PDF and Mp3 CD download. Complete issue, cover to cover. Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section.
Total Guitar December 1998 (#50) contents:
- Silver Sun - Chart faves with a penchant for Euro metal
- Paradise Lost - Brit goth/metal band release a retrospective album
- Mark Lanegan - He of Seattle's Screaming Trees fame goes solo
- Jon Spencer blues explosion - Hailing from New York, it's the new face of blues
- The Kinks - Quality British pop musos. We look at their career
- Del Amitri - They're uncool. They said so themselves...
- Willie Dixon - The bass player that kickstarted rock blues
- Stairway to Heaven - The story behind that song...
- Bluffer's guide to... blues. Sit on your porch and play the blues like a pro
- Peavey Wolfgang special. Eddie Van Halen's axe, in affordable form
- VHT Pittbull combo. It's a brand new amp and it bites!
- Korg AXG1 multi-FX. The incredible floor unit that has everything
- Epiphone casino. Epiphone's latest version of an old favourite
- Nornam B20 acoustic. Norman? Who's Norman? He makes guitars...
- Classic track -Led Zeppelin. At long last... its Stairway To Heaven
- Novice - Mark Knopfler. Get into Dire Straits with this column
- Acoustic - Eric Clapton. Get unplugged with Eric's Before You Accuse Me
- Songsheet - Stealers Wheel. Think Reservoir Dogs. Think ear-cutting scene...
- TV theme - fun lovin' criminals. Bond's We Have All The Time In The World
- Classical - Greensleeves. Henry VIII's favourite tune, apparently
Original CD mp3 Tracks included.
Text Format PDF, 82 pages