Total Guitar August 2007
Total Guitar August 2007 PDF and Mp3 CD download. Complete issue, cover to cover. Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section.
Total Guitar August 2007 (#165) contents:
- Muse video lessons: Hysteria; City Of Delusion; Exo-Politics; Soldier's Poem; Stockholm Syndrome
- Arctic Monkeys video lesson - Brianstorm
- Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down
- Funk Guitar: How to play like Prince
- T-REX - Ride A White Swan
- Biffy Clyro - Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies
- Tenacious D - Classico
- Funeral For A Friend - Into Oblivion
- Chimaira - Resurrection
- Chop Builder. Melt your fretboard and play faster today with our eight-page chop builder
- Novice. Develop your lead guitar technique by using open strings as repeating notes
- In-Depth. From chords and scales to aural awareness, test your ability with our Grade One mock exam
- Mojo Masters. Recreate Gary Moore's eclectic style with our technical licks influenced by jazz, rock and blues
- Herman Li video lesson. In his craziest lesson yet, Herman detaches his whammy pedal and recreates 80s video game sounds!
- John 5 video lesson. TG's favourite country metaller mixes up his licks with some sweep picking and tapping
- Muse. Not since Hendrix and Van Halen has a guitarist pushed the boundaries of playing so far. Enter Matt Bellamy, the guitar genius of the 21st century...
- Arctic Monkeys. Despite the media madness, these Sheffield lads have kept their cool
- Thrash: The Big Four. Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica and Anthrax: TG hits the throttle and traces the story of the Big Four
- Tom Morello ditches his electric and starts an acoustic revolution
- Prince. As the purple one gets set to play 21 dates in London, TG gives you 21 reasons why Prince still rocks
- The Wildhearts. Tree syrup, haunted castles... TG dishes the dirt on Ginger & со
- Dream Theater. DT's fret-melter John Petrucci tells TG all about his practice regime
- Vox Valvetronix AD100VT-XL
- Round-up: Boutique pedals
- Spear Gladius SP
- Round-up: Electric guitars
- Blade Texas Classic
Text Format PDF, 90 pages. Original CD mp3 Tracks included.