Guitar Techniques March 2019
Guitar Techniques March 2019 PDF and Mp3 CD download. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! We take pride in providing the most accurate transcriptions around, and cover a full range of styles. Every month we feature full transcriptions of guitar songs and instrumentals in every genre, from blues and rock, to acoustic and jazz. All the music in the magazine is included on a cover-mounted audio CD, complete with backing tracks and video master class to let readers play along.
Guitar Techniques March 2019 (#292) contents:
- Rock and Roll Explosion! Play like the greats. Ask the world’s greatest guitar legends who inspired them and every player in our rock and roll video lesson line-up is likely to be on the list. Learn the licks that inspired your heroes!
- Robben Ford - Blues video masterclass. Do you think of Ford as ‘Mr Complex’ due to the sophistication in his solos? Here he shows how simple Pentatonics played well are brilliant too!
- Mark-Antoine Charpentier. Prelude from Te Deum. Often dubbed ‘The European Anthem’ this stirring fanfare is the perfect antidote to all things Brexit, as Bridget ably demonstrates.
- Lessons introduction. Jason talks about that intriguing world where jazz meets blues... or is it blues meets jazz?
- 30-Minute Lickbag. Pat Heath has six new licks, easy to advanced. You have half an hour. Time starts now!
- Blues. Ronan McCullagh examines the fiery modern style of the wonderful Kirk Fletcher.
- Rock. Martin Cooper looks at The Killers, a band that’s topped the charts with catchy but clever tunes.
- Jazz. John Wheatcroft continues his new series with an intricate look at a major key jazz-blues.
- Acoustic. Stuart Ryan ponders the funky acoustic side of John Mayer, a player who divides opinion but nonetheless has stunning musical abilities.
- Psychedelic. Simon Barnard looks back to the psychedelic ‘60s once more as he examines early Status Quo.
- Creative Rock. Shaun Baxter continues his series with a lesson on using octaves in Mixolydian mode.
- Fretboard fluency. Martin Goulding looks into Melodic Minor and shows more interesting ways to use it.
- In The Woodshed. Charlie Griffiths explains how three-notes-per-string licks can quickly expand your potential
- Exclusive Video! Allen Hinds solos over... Magnificent. More stupendous soloing from this fabulous guitarist. Allen delivers another stunner over Jason’s mixed-time track Magnificent.
Text Format PDF, 99 pages. Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lesson included.