Richard Lloyd - The Alchemical Guitarist 2
Guitar World: The Alchemical Guitarist 2 Fretboard Secrets Unlocked. In this follow-up to Richard's first DVD The Alchemical Guitarist, Volume 1, he delivers more insights to help players understand the fretboard in a clear pattern-based method. His easy-to-understand concepts give guitarists of all instruction levels new ways to see the fretboard that can facilitate everything from positional play to soloing to moving up and down the neck smoothly and quickly.
One of Guitar World's most popular instructors, Richard presents lessons on topics that include playing walking bass on the guitar, double pull-offs and hammer-ons in open position thirds, using pentatonic bends to make your playing mistake free, and much more. Also has two hours of lessons.
The Alchemical Guitarist 2 DVD contains these lessons:
- Expanding Your Palette: Playing walking bass on the guitar
- Riding Satan's Tritone: How the Devil's interval makes all things possible
- Stacked Thirds: Chord qualities and vertical strength
- An Alchemy of Sweet Patterns: Working with diatonic thirds, sixths and 10ths
- Triad Archipelagoes: Modular routing up the fretboard
- Open Access: Double pull-offs and hammer-ons in open position
- The Single-String Magesterium: Learning scale patterns one string at a time
- Getting into Shapes: The secret behind the circle of fourths/fifths progressions
- Advantage Position: Intervals, pedaling and chord arpeggios in positional play
- The War on Error: Using pentatonic bends to make your playing mistake free
- Anchor Steam: Gaining chord power with "finger anchors"
- Triple Play: A study in triad inversions
Running time: 1h 48m
Video: MPEG Video, 720x480, 29.970 fps, 5 675 Kbps
Audio: AC-3, 48.0 KHz, 192 Kbps
Booklet: Yes (PDF)
Size: 3.6 Gb