Rhythm magazine May 2012
Rhythm magazine May 2012 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine May 2012 (#202) contents:
- Buddy Rich. The stars of the recent London memorial concert including Ian Paice, Gregg Bissonette and Dave Weckl explain why, 25 years since his death, Buddy is still the greatest
- Thomas Haake. The extreme metal drum star on Meshugga's colossal new album
- Steve Barney. The Wanted's drummer on huge stadium gigs, pyro and screaming fans
- Ryan Leger. The Every Time I Die man on why pop made him a better metal player
- Ash Soan & Trevor Horn. The top sessioneer and production maestro explain what makes a good pro-studio drummer
- Interview. Jerry Shirley tells the story of his time behind the kit with Humble Pie
- Weird and wonderful drum gear. This month: the parallel action strainer
- New stuff from Ringo Starr, Jason Bowld, Chad Wackerman, Lostprophets, Rival Sons and more
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Your kit conundrums solved by our resident gear guru
- Jay Lane of Primus on the songs that have meant the most to him
- Pearl Reference Pure Kit
- Aquarian Power Trio Heads
- Ahead custom molded earplugs
- Drum-Tec Diabolo Kit
- Meinl Brann Dailor ghost ride
- Full track. Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
- Playalong. The Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein
- Classic beats. Get to grips with The Latin Quarter
- Play better with Broken Doubles part 5
- Get to grips with Odd phrased fills
- Rhythm Concepts. Improve your band with The Six-Stroke Roll part 2
- Guest lesson. Robin Jones introducing Conga part 3
- Beginners. Jazz Turnarounds.
- Getting the Gig. How to nail Function/Covers Band
Text Format PDF, 132 pages