Pianist #93 PDF download. For the passionate players, or early beginners, Pianist PDF magazine will teach you the art of piano playing through professional advice, sheet music and lessons for all levels. Your piano playing journey starts here with the magazine that doubles as an entertaining read and the ultimate interactive piano teacher. Read, learn and play the piano with Pianist magazine every issue.
Pianist magazine PDF is adored internationally by those who have a passion for playing the piano. From Bach to Billy Joel, the magazine offers a wide range of music styles to learn from, as you don’t just read it - you play it too!
With PDF Pianist magazine you can expect nothing less than the very best when it comes to playing the instrument you love. You’ll have everything you need to play like an expert, including notes on technique, pedalling and interpretation, sheet music reviews, Q&As, teaching tips, in-depth ‘How to Play’ masterclasses, readers’ letters, piano news, interviews with top concert pianists and so much more!
Pianist #93 issue contents:
- Celebrities show off their piano-playing skills, box sets from legends Arrau and Gilels, and a farewell to the great Hungarian pianist Zoltan Kocsis
- Fazil Say The off-beat Turkish pianist talks to Inge Kjemtrup about passion for composing and why he’s only now recorded all the Mozart piano sonatas
- How to Play Masterclass 1. Mark Tanner on choosing tempos
- How to Play Masterclass 2. Graham Fitch on symmetrical inversion
- How to Play 1. Melanie Spanswick on the first movement of Beethoven’s Sonatina in G Anh 5 no 1
- How to Play 2. Janet Newman on Smetana’s Pisen op 2 no 2
- How to Play 3. Lucy Parham on Liszt’s Un sospiro
- The Scores. A pull-out section of 40 pages of sheet music for all levels
- Beginner Keyboard Class. Hans-Gunter Heumann’s Lesson No 20: Specific technical exercises
- Reading on the road. Henle’s new digital sheet music app offers expert fingerings, Urtext, annotation and more
- Understanding Theory. A series to help you build your knowledge of theory. This issue: Harmony, continued
- Lyric journey. Erica Worth travels to Bergen for the finals of the International Edvard Grieg Piano Competition
- The upper hand. Does the shape of your hand determine how you play? John Evans investigates
- Hands on film. Amy T. Zielinski tells us why the great diversity in famous pianists’ hands continues to inspire her huge photography project
- Listen up. Loss of hearing need not be an obstacle to pursuing your passion for the piano, as Nancy M. Williams explains
- Peak of precision Gez Kahan explores the blend of art and craft in the recently revamped Shigeru Kawai premier range of pianos
- CD Reviews Lang Lang, Martha Argerich and Benjamin Grosvenor dazzle brightly – but it’s stalwart Murray Perahia, with his debut Bach release for DG, that comes out tops
- Sheet Music Review. Tangos from Piazzolla, sonatas from Beethoven, Mikrokosmos from Bartуk and more
Text Format PDF, 91 pages