Pianist #119 PDF download. For the passionate players, or early beginners, Pianist PDF magazine will teach you the art of piano playing through professional advice, sheet music and lessons for all levels. Your piano playing journey starts here with the magazine that doubles as an entertaining read and the ultimate interactive piano teacher. Read, learn and play the piano with Pianist magazine every issue.
Pianist magazine PDF is adored internationally by those who have a passion for playing the piano. From Bach to Billy Joel, the magazine offers a wide range of music styles to learn from, as you don’t just read it - you play it too!
With PDF Pianist magazine you can expect nothing less than the very best when it comes to playing the instrument you love. You’ll have everything you need to play like an expert, including notes on technique, pedalling and interpretation, sheet music reviews, Q&As, teaching tips, in-depth ‘How to Play’ masterclasses, readers’ letters, piano news, interviews with top concert pianists and so much more!
Pianist #119 issue contents:
- Readers’ Letters. Fun facts about silver screen pianists, plus learning to love Hanon exercises
- Composing Competition. 2021 Find out who has won this year’s edition!
- First Person. Peter Quantrill talks to Peter Jablonski about the difficulties of injury and making the most out of quarantine
- Krystian Zimerman. The Polish pianist opens up about his fascination with Beethoven and his drive for working through the night
- How to Play Masterclass 1. Mark Tanner explores refreshing approaches for keeping ourselves inspired at the piano
- How to Play Masterclass 2. The printed score is but a starting point for our own performance, says Graham Fitch
- How to Play 1. Melanie Spanswick guides you through Gurlitt’s energetic March of the Tin Soldiers
- How to Play 2. Cramer’s Op 30 No 28 Study is a workout for the fourth and fifth fingers, says Nils Franke
- How to Play 3. Left hand first in Levitzki’s The Enchanted Nymph, advises Lucy Parham
- Beginner Keyboard Class Lesson 46: Crossing hands
- The Scores. Preludes from Reinecke and Arensky, Gardel’s Por Una Cabeza and more
- Piano Teacher Help Desk. Practising our studies can be tedious, but Kathryn Page’s advice brings them to life
- Composers we love to hate. John Evans explores the repertoire we find hard to swallow, finding heaps of goodies along the way
- Mischa Levitzki. Warwick Thompson delves into the life and music of the enigmatic pianist and composer
- Piano Sanctuary. Erica Worth finds out why Pro Corda’s weekend retreats entice adult learners from near and far
- Retailer focus. Richard Lawson Pianos talks to Pianist about its impressive new showroom
- Album Reviews. Vogt’s Janacek, Anderszewski’s Bach and French duets from duo Lewis and Osborne all receive five stars
- Sheet Music Reviews. The new RSL classical piano syllabus reviewed, authoritative Clara Schumann and Mozart editions, and some Fire & Water!
Text Format PDF + Mp3 Audio, 96 pages