Bass Player January 2012
Bass Player January 2012 PDF. Bass Player is a monthly magazine which was founded in 1989. The magazine is dedicated to providing information for bass players. The publication provides equipment reviews, instructional lessons for bass players, interviews with well known and up and coming bass artists, and music just for bass guitar. Tutorials and lessons for bass players in Bass Player Magazine PDF include learning different music styles and songs.
Bursting with the latest news from the bass community, showcasing the ‘great and less-great work’ of a bass star and interviews with bass players. Perfect for beginner and advanced level players, you’ll find helpful lessons in every issue of Bass Player to improve your technique. You’ll also find reviews of the latest gear to upgrade your kit to the best on the market. Bringing you the latest product reviews, news and updates from the bass community, you’ll find everything from genuine rock and jazz to metal and funk bass features.
Bass Player January 2012 contents:
- Norwood Fisher - How do you get away with murder while playing bass? Fisher has been bringing that Jamerson-inspired subterfuge - as well as boundless, unstoppable energy - to Fishbone since 1979. By E.E. Bradman
- Chris Chaney & Dave Sitek. It’s a new day and a new sound for Jane’s Addiction. The band’s highly layered new CD, The Great Escape Artist, combines Chaney’s dyed-in-the-wool bass stylings with a shot of energy by multi-instrumentalist Sitek. By Bill Murphy
- BASS PLAYER LIVE! 2011. The stars of the bass world aligned at this year's epic thumpfest in Hollywood for a weekend of unforgettable performances and clinics.
- KEenny Aaronson - Back to the main stage with New York Dolls
- Retro-Rama. The 1973 Fender Telecaster Bass
- Meet Your Maker. Gerald Marleaux of Marleaux Bass Guitars
- Bryan Davies. American sounds with Justin Townes Earle
- P-NUT. More in the pocket with 311
- G&L M-2500, M-2000 & Korina ASAT basses
- MXR M87 Bass Compressor pedal
- Blues You Can Use. Thinking inside the box
- John Goldsby. Dynamics & accents
- Deep Purple's "Highway star"
- Roger Glover fuels this 1972 burner with riffs that still get good mileage today. Hold on tight!
Text Format PDF, 92 pages.