Pianist #117 PDF download. For the passionate players, or early beginners, Pianist PDF magazine will teach you the art of piano playing through professional advice, sheet music and lessons for all levels. Your piano playing journey starts here with the magazine that doubles as an entertaining read and the ultimate interactive piano teacher. Read, learn and play the piano with Pianist magazine every issue.
Pianist magazine PDF is adored internationally by those who have a passion for playing the piano. From Bach to Billy Joel, the magazine offers a wide range of music styles to learn from, as you don’t just read it - you play it too!
With PDF Pianist magazine you can expect nothing less than the very best when it comes to playing the instrument you love. You’ll have everything you need to play like an expert, including notes on technique, pedalling and interpretation, sheet music reviews, Q&As, teaching tips, in-depth ‘How to Play’ masterclasses, readers’ letters, piano news, interviews with top concert pianists and so much more!
Pianist #117 issue contents:
- Lang Lang. The soon-to-be father talks about sharing, loneliness and his latest musical passion – Bach's Goldberg Variations
- How to Play Masterclass 1. In his latest masterclass, Graham Fitch giftwraps some technical advice on Janacek, Beethoven and Glinka
- How to Play Masterclass 2. Good posture is not just about meeting the needs of our bodies. Mark Tanner explains
- How to Play 1. Melanie Spanswick brings the Christmas spirit into your home with Franck’s Vieux Noel
- How to Play 2. Chordal balance is a big challenge in MacDowell’s By Smouldering Embers, says Nils Franke
- How to Play 3. Lucy Parham suggests singing the RH melody while playing the LH in Tchaikovsky’s December
- Beginner Keyboard Class Lesson 44: Playing legato and staccato simultaneously
- The Scores. Four pieces with a wintry feel, plus a Gade Elegie, a Mozart Andante, a Beethoven Bagatelle and a snazzy Samba
- Piano Teacher Help Desk. There’s nothing worse than the fear of memory loss – especially on stage. Kathryn Page helps out
- The Curved Finger Debate. If Horowitz played with flatties, why should we strive for the perfectly-curved hand shape? Warwick Thompson investigates
- Pianist at Work. Lawyer by day, pianist by night: Paul Wee explains how he balances two highly demanding jobs
- Makers. John Evans takes a closer look at Yamaha’s new Clavinova 700 Series
- Album Reviews. Breathtaking Beethoven from Paul Lewis, glittering transcriptions from Marc-Andre Hamelin and more
- Sheet Music Reviews. Includes the new exam syllabus from Trinity, Bach/Busoni from Henle and a Schott birthday book
Text Format PDF, 99 pages