Guitar World Acoustic March 2005
Guitar World Acoustic March 2005 PDF download free. Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic March 2005 contents:
- First stringers: Cake, Son Volt, Rilo Kiley, Ari Hest, John Butler, Dan Hicks, Jerry Douglas, Nuno Bettencourt
- Unplugging - Jimmy Brown shows you how he does Frank Sinatra's "My Way" his way - on one acoustic guitar
- Bright Eyes a. k. a Conor Oberst, talks about the alt, country-ish and very acoustic I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning, one of two new albums by one of rock's great rising stars.
- John Fogerty - The Creedence legend spent more than a decade studying the acoustic guitar and, as his performance on Deja Vu All Over Again makes clear, he's ready to play.
- Songwriting 101 - You wanna be a songwriter, but all you know are a few chords on the guitar. Don't fret - GWA Matt Scharfglass is here to help you get started. Plus: Great rockers recall how they wrote some of their biggest hits.
- Green Day - Billie Joe Armstrong explains how he managed to be punk, pop, political personal and acoustic - all on one album.
- Led Zeppelin - Friends
- R.E.M - Everybody Hurts
- Ryan Cabrera - On The Way Down
- Willie Brown - Future Blues, M & O Blues
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll Stop The Rain
- Rock Quarry with Warren Haynes
- The Jazz Box with Frank Vignola
- Basic Training with Keith Wyatt
- Make Room For DADGAD with Laurence Juber: "Layla"
- Record Reviews
- Gear Reviews
- Contemporary Classics: Taylor's XXX-KE 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Grand Concert Guitar
Text Format PDF, 73 pages