Guitar World Acoustic February 2006
Guitar World Acoustic February 2006 PDF download free. Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic February 2006 contents:
- First Stringers: Dion, Charo, Curt Kirkwood, Laura Veirs, Blind Melon, Chris Pierce and more
- Unplugging - A solo acoustic guitar arrangement of Procol Harum's "A Whiter Shade of Pale".
- Wilco - Jeff Tweedy has a few pithy things to say about Wilco's first live album ever, and even offers up a clear-eyed assessment of his own acoustic guitar playing.
- Bob Dylan. In this 2004 interview with Robert Hilburn, Dylan talks about his songwriting in a clear and unambiguous fashion, playing his acoustic to demonstrate some of his points.
- Bob Dylan Lesson. Learn to play some of Dylan's greatest songs, and discover just how underrated a guitarist he is.
- Stephen Stills. Stop, hey, what's that sound? It's Stephen Stills, reflecting on his first solo album in 14 years, his unabashed love affair with his Martin guitars and his development as an acoustic guitar god.
- Trey Anastasio. Phish is over and done with, so what does Trey Anastasio do? Release a mainstream pop-rock solo album with lots of acoustic guitar, that's what.
- Lifehouse - You and Me
- Stephen Stills - Love the One You're With
- The Who - Squeeze Box
- John Lennon - Happy Xmas (War is Over)
- Traditional - O Come, All Ye Faithful
- The Jazz Box with John Pizzarelli. Rhythm Changes - The B section and its variations
- Basic Training with Keith Wyatt. Rollin' 'Round the Bend - The mystery of Scotty Moore's "train beat".
- Make Room for DADGAD with Laurence Juber. How Sweet the Sound - A fingerstyle arrangement of "Amazing Grace"
- Record Reviews
- Gear Reviews
- Contemporary Classics. Gibson "Kentucky Derby" Custom 1934 Reissue L-5
Text Format PDF, 77 pages