Guitar World Acoustic August 2006
Guitar World Acoustic August 2006 PDF download. Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic August 2006 contents:
- First stringers: Jose Gonzales, Alejandro Escovedo, Jason Collett, Matt Costa, Danielle Evin and more
- Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris. The Sultan of Rock Guitar takes a little trip to the country with a dear, silken-voiced friend.
- Born in the USA. Bruce Springsteen exuberantly celebrates American folk music, and a master of the genre, on We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions.
- Bruce Springsteen Lesson. Cool, folk-style accompaniments to six songs from The Seeger Sessions.
- Pete Seeger - the man who inspired The Seeger Sessions talks about the album, Bruce, and the power of positive folk music.
- The Goo Goo Dolls. Johnny Rzeznik is back with the boys and his usual mess of open tunings on Let Love In.
- How to play slide guitar. This lesson on the basics of bottleneck should have you dusting your broom in no time.
- Bruce Springsteen - Hungry Heart
- Allman Brothers Band - Blue Sky
- Bon Jovi - Who Says You Can't Go Home
- Devendra Banhart - A Sight to Behold
- Blind Blake - You Gonna Quit Me Blues
- The Jazz Box with John Pizzarelli. Happy endings. Five all-purpose outros
- Basic Training with Keith Wyatt. Shell Game - and introduction to swing voicings and rhythms.
- Make Room for DADGAD with Laurence Juber. Play Ball - a slammin' arrangement of "Take Me Out to the Ball Game"
- Unplugging with Jimmy Brown. Strummer Boys - a rocking acoustic version of Thin Lizzy's "The Boys Are Back in Town".
- Gear reviews
- Contemporary Classics. Petros Crown of Thorns GC acoustic.
- Last Licks. David Lee Roth talks about his somewhat surprising new album of bluegrass takes on Van Halen classics, Strummin With the Devil.
Text Format PDF, 75 pages