Guitar Legends #112 (2010) - The Beatles
Guitar Legends #112 2010 The Beatles PDF. Guitar Legends magazine PDF download. No band made a bigger mark on rock and roll in the 20th century than the Beatles. Classic albums such as Revolver, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, and Abbey Road shaped music and have enduring appeal for new generations of listeners.
Guitar Legends: The Beatles takes you through the band's history, walks you through the making of three Beatles albums via interviews with the people who were there, and gives you deep insights into the playing styles of John Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison. Plus, it includes an interview with Paul McCartney and one of the last and most extensive interviews George Harrison gave in his final years.
Guitar Legends Magazine is a special choice magazine for everyone who likes to read about master guitarists of all times. There comes some top class features with excellent collection of photos, interviews and exclusive features on guitarists.
Every issue of this magazine has transcriptions of five songs. You will find the tablature of the songs, which you can play at your leisure. If you have been looking for great songs to practice on your guitar, this magazine delivers you some nice choices.
This magazine features only the legends. The true legends that have made their mark on the world of music get due attention through this magazine. Every issue of this magazine has the special choice read on all time favourite guitarists.
Guitar Legends #112 (2010) - The Beatles contents:
- The pop years: 1962-1966 - In four short years, the Beatles pulled the world under their spell, influencing everything from music to politics, sex and spirituality. And they were just getting started.
- The psychedelic years: 1967-1970 - At the dawn of 1967, with the world on the brink of a cultural revolution, the Beatles entered a heady phase of innovative songwriting and expression.
- Yellow Submarine - The 1999 reissue of the animated Beatles film Yellow Submarine brought the late George Harrison back into the spotlight to talk about the film and recording all those great songs.
- The making of revolver - Beatles engineer Geoff Emirick tells the story behind rock and roll's perennial favorite record.
- The making of Sgt. Pepper's - In 1967, the Beatles launched the future of popular music with Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
- The making of Abbey Road - It was the Beatles' final studio work, but it was the start of a new era in recorded music. Geoff Emerick tells the story behind the songs and sounds.
- The ballad of John Lennon - Yoko Ono and some of John Lennon's closest collaborators explore the solo career of the man who taught the world to imagine. Dr. Frank Veteran recalls the struggle to save John Lennon.
- George Harrison: The Quiet Storm - He was the soft-spoken lead guitarist for the world's greatest rock group. But George Harrison's playing shook up the world and helped create guitar rock and roll.
- Paul McCartney: Yesterday & Today - Paul McCartney discussed some of his greatest acoustic songs, his unique playing style and his signature Epiphone Texan guitar.
- The Beatles: Rock Band - The Fab Four shift from the past to the future in The Beatles: Rock Band, the music video game that just might bridge a generation gap some 40 years wide.
Text Format PDF, 85 pages