Guitar Techniques Summer 2002
Guitar Techniques Summer 2002 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques Summer 2002 contents:
- Rock guitar made easy - How to solo like Guns N' Roses' Slash using the major Pentatonic scale
- Gary Moore: "Walking By Myself" - The born-again bluesman's Top 10 tips, plus a full transcription of this classic track
- Freddie King: "San-Ho-Zay" - We go back to the early '60s to see how Freddie King inspired Clapton, Green et al...
- Incubus: "Warning" - Currently one the biggest rock acts in the US, we look at Incubus's neat chordal ideas
- Bumblefoot Masterclass: "Mafalda" - The artist formerly known as Ron Thal reveals his soloing secrets for a new track
- Tom Petty: "Into The Great Wide Open" - Learn this slice of freeway-cruisin Americana - it may just make the sun come out!
- Dionisio Aguado: "Study In G" - Short but sweet, this will help your fingerstyle technique no end...
- The Guitar Gym - An alternate picking workout for the serious guitarist!
- Blues Fingerstyle - Bored with your 12-bar blues? Not after this workshop from acoustic genius Eric Roche...
- Rock Mutations IV - How to use the Lydian #2 mode to add some Zappa-esque swagger to your solos
- Beginners - How to solo over last month's jazz blues progression
- Country - Your quick-fix guide to modal string bending
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 81 pages