Guitar Techniques March 2006
Guitar Techniques March 2006 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques March 2006 contents:
- Mark Knopfler: Going Home - Smooth, classy and sophisticated - like GT itself!
- John Mayall/Peter Green: The Stumble - One of the most must-learn instrumentals ever...
- Joe Satriani: Summer Song - Satch really goes for it on this up-tempo rocker!
- Brad Paisley: Munster Rag - One of the most frightening tracks ever tabbed!
- Traditional: Danny Boy - A beautiful acoustic solo piece from Ireland
- Win a GuitarBreak weekend - Answer one simple question and you could find yourself on one of GuitarBreak's fabulous full-weekend tuition course with some of the country's tutors!
- Commander Sidwell navigates you through this month's lessons section
- Exclusive masterclass from... Mike Stern - He's one of the world's top guitarists in the field of jazz fusion. His harmonic knowledge is unsurpassed and his technique and tone are to die for. And he's here just for you - so check out both the CD-ROM and audio section of the GT CD now!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lessons included
Text Format PDF, 70 pages