Guitar Techniques March 2000
Guitar Techniques March 2000 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques March 2000 contents:
- Gwyn Ashton: He's supported Status Quo and headlined with Robben Ford - what makes this bluesman tick?
- AC/DC: "Hell's Bells" - not for the timid!
- Bo Diddley: "Not Fade Away" - three versions in one!
- Scott Joplin: "The Entertainer" - for solo acoustic
- Duane Eddy: "Peter Gunn" - become a Blues Brother!
- Martin Taylor: "Lil Darlin" - big band guitar
- Fernando Sor: "Study in 3rds and 6ths" - classic stuff
- Fake slide guitar - Is that a bottle in Guthrie's pocket?
- Hybrid picking - Pick'n'fingers, country style
- Modal soloing - The Locrian Nat 2nd - exposed!
- Beginning soul rhythm - Become an apprentice soul man
- Competition - Win an interactive songbook
- gt index part 2 - All the features from gt's six-year reign
- Join in the chat - Have you visited the gt chat room?
- Top gear - What the gt crew use when playing live
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 67 pages