Guitar Techniques March 1997
Guitar Techniques March 1997 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques March 1997 contents:
- Andy Powell: GT pulls the Wishbone
- Easy Like... "Higher Ground" - Stevie Wonder and the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Jazz Standard: "Cry Me A River"
- Phil Hilborne's A-Z of Great Riffs: J - Jethro Tull
- Smash Hit: "Blowin Free" - Wishbone Ash
- Transcription: "The Loner - Gary Moore"
- Unplugged: "Peg Leg Speed King" - Michael Hedges
- Geoff's Blues: "The Supernational" - Peter Green
- Hot Country: Ear Training
- Beyond Rock: "Baxters Brew" Part 2
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 70 pages