Guitar Techniques December 2002
Guitar Techniques December 2002 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques December 2002 contents:
- Rhythm Kings - We kick off our rhythm guitar special by looking at 25 players you must hear...
- The Who: "Won't Get Fooled Again" - Learn the secrets of one of Pete Townshend's greatest songs
- The Rolling Stones: "Start Me Up" - Learn this classic example of Keith Richards' open-G style... we've tabbed Ron's part too!
- Hendrix-style funk rock - This great lesson teaches you the funky secrets of rock's greatest guitarist
- U2-style rock rhythm - U2's rhythm guitar style is one of the most unique in modern rock - GT takes you closer to The Edge
- Eric Roche: "Roundabout" - Learn all about the percussive slaps and fingerstyle of GT's own Eric Roche in this complex self-penned piece
- Enrique Granados: "Dedicatoria" - This staple of the 20th century classical repertoire will help polish your arpeggios
- Rock Mutations - In this lesson we look at how to use odd phrasing in your guitar solos a la Steve Vai and Frank Zappa...
- Country - In the third installment of GT's open-string licks lesson we look at how to fit them into songs in unusual keys
- Global guitar - In part II of Global Guitar's How To play A Samba lesson we look at some melodic soloing ideas
- Guitar Gym - Perfect your economy picking in this step-by-step workout
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 83 pages
Text Format PDF