Guitar Techniques August 2000
Guitar Techniques August 2000 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques August 2000 contents:
- Pink Floyd - Light up 17 pages of smakin "guitar!"
- Robert Cray - He's in a "Phone Booth", baby - and your number's on the wall...
- Jamie Findlay - "The Art Of Acquiring Attributes" - nice title, great playing
- Martin Taylor - They're playing jazz in Bedrock - "Meet The Flintstones" No, really...
- Paul Gilbert masterclass - Part two of our exclusive lesson
- Soloing with sevenths - How to use dominant seventh arpeggios in your solos
- Country guitar, shania-style - Exploring the guitar styles on Shania Twain's chart-topping record
- Flamenco! - A look at the Soleares from sunny Spain
- Django's jazz - Gypsy-style jazz guitar for beginners
- Pentatonic soloing - We all use them, but how do you change key with them?
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 80 pages