Guitar Techniques August 1997
Guitar Techniques August 1997 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques August 1997 contents:
- Steve Howe - Steve speaks of Quantum leaps
- Easy Like... Money For Nothing - Dire Straits Get your kicks for free with easy transcription of the classic track
- Jazz Standard: All The Things You Are - Jerome Kern
- Phil Hilborne's A-Z of Great Riffs: This month its F for Free. Play All Right Now - Now! All right?
- Hideaway - Eric Clapton: Let's have a slow hand-clap for this one
- Whiskey In The Jar - Thin Lizzy Read the story behind the song
- Unplugged: Clap - Steve Howe. Put your hands together for a great acoustic classic
- The Carpenters: The Tony Peluso Solos - Turn up that fuzz box! Go on! Indulge yourself!
- Geoff's Blues: GW's Blues Primer - Fledgling Bluesters should stars here
- Hot Country - The Essential Albert Lee Licks. He may be a Brit but he rules the roost in Nashville
- Beyond Rock: Turn yourself on to Shaun Baxter's hot little number - G Spot Blues
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 82 pages