Effortless Guitar - Rhythm Styles and Techniques
Effortless Guitar Rhythm Styles and Techniques DVD. A huge percentage of what all professional guitar players play is rhythm guitar. Some of the greatest musicians of all time were also amazing accompanists: Jimi Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen, Peter Townsend, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, John Mayer and The Edge, to name just a few.
Effortless Rhythm Guitar starts with developing the most fundamental of musical essentials - a good sense of time and feel, moves on to dozens more musical concepts. This DVD will serve any aspiring rhythm guitarist!
You'll learn about:
- Developing a strong rhythmic feel
- Right hand exercises
- Incredibly funky funk vamps
- Rhythm and blues progressions
- Thinking like a drummer
- Organization and arrangement in contemporary song forms
- Fundamental rhythmic concept
- Syncopation and complex rhythm studies
Running time: 01:05:00
Video: AVC x264 720x512, 50 fps, 725 kbps
Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2 ch, 175.00 kbps
Size: 412 Mb