Guitar Techniques May 2008
Feb 10 2017
Guitar Techniques May 2008 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques May 2008 (#152) contents:
- Steely Dan: Bodhisattva – A fusion-tinted rock track packed with guitar playing from top US session guns
- T. Rex: Ride A White Swan – Catchy, infectious and smile-inducing, learn this classic Bolan number one!
- Scarborough Fair: Traditional – Learn this great track arranged by Stuart Ryan for solo acoustic guitar…
- Play Tasty Solos!: With The Dorian Mode – Dave K shows the mode that’s used by some of the great minor soloists to bring smooth class to their solos…
- Jeff Healey: Tribute Lesson – Dario Cortese offers a personal musical tribute to the late, great blind guitarist…
- Lessons Introduction – Jason ‘Kiss Me Kate’ Sidwell introduces this month’s bulging Lessons section…
- Blues – Play hot blues-rock like Blues Saraceno
- Classic Rock – The late and much-missed Paul Kossoff
- Indie Rock – It’s Kaiser Chiefs’ Whitey White!
- Tasty Chords – Justin Sandercoe looks at a C major triad with every possible bass note in the scale
- Modern Metal – Martin Goulding with the awesome Death!
- Creative Rock – Play every mode in one fretboard position!
- Jazz – John Wheatcroft meets a man he reckons is the UK’s finest player: Gary Potter
- Acoustic – Stuart Ryan brings us matinee idol Josh White
- Rockschool – This month, it’s a grade 8 heavy metal piece
- Union Station – Alison Krauss’s Dan Tyminski and Ron Block continue their incredible video series showing us some of their death-defying bluegrass techniques…
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lesson included
Text Format PDF, 81 pages