Guitar Techniques June 2005
Jul 09 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques June 2005 contents:
- Eric Clapton: Reptile – Slowhand’s fantastic jazzy instrumental tabbed
- John Mayer: Why Georgia – A new acoustic masterpiece, tabbed by Eric Roche
- Bebop Deluxe Adventures In A Yorkshire Landscape – Learn to play Bill Nelson’s liquid 70s guitar lines
- Mattias IA Eklundh: Instrumental Protest Music – A brand new track, exlusive to GT!
- Win a cool Peavey Rockingham – Answer one simple question and you could walk away with this jazztastic prize!
- Todd Rundgren – Todd tells us about his life as a renowned guitarist, session player and producer
- Find out what’s in this month’s massive lessons section
- One-to-one with Jennifer Batten: The final part of GT’s exclusive video lesson!
Includes original Mp3 tracks and video
Text Format PDF