Guitar Techniques April 2003
Guitar Techniques April 2003 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques April 2003 contents:
- Stevie Ray Vaughan: "Lenny" - This lyrical ballad was one of Stevie Ray's finest tunes - we show you how to play it
- Joe Satriani: "Starry Night" - This instrumental from current album 'Strange Beautiful Music' is trademark Satriani
- Peppino D'agostino: "Born In The Sea" - This tune show the Italian American's fingerstyle technique at its finest
- Miles Davis: "Tune Up" - soloing ideas - We look at the jazz standard again, with some soloing ideas for guitar in the style of horn legends Miles Davis and Sonny Rollins...
- How to read music - We show you how to read music properly
- Martin Taylor's solo guitar - In this lesson, Martin looks at intros...
- Rock guitar made easy - Back by popular demand! This lesson we look at the Spanish-sounding metal-friendly phrygian mode...
- Country - We show you riff and lick ideas for playing Latin country
- Funk - We continue our study of funk styles by looking at the legendary Curtis Mayfield - he influenced Hendrix, y'know...
- Global guitar - This lesson looks at the guitar styles of reggae
- Guitar gym - Learn to play faster with this sweep picking arpeggio workout
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 81 pages