Guitar Techniques June 2000
Jul 23 2016
Guitar Techniques June 2000 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques June 2000 contents:
- Jim Mullen: He’s been voted jazz guitarist of the year – go listen to the Jimjam man!
- Santana – Carlos plays Buddy on “Well…All Right”
- Joe Walsh – The Eagles’ guitar man takes the ‘Rocky Mountain Way’
- Leo Kottke – An exciting interpretation of Duane Allman’s “Little Martha”
- Black Crowes – They’re too hard to handle…
- Henry Viiith – Well, they say he wrote “Greensleeves” for Anne Boleyn, y’know
- Martin Taylor – What George Gershwin and Charlie Parker did for jazz
- Organ-style comping – Turn your guitar into a mighty Wurlitzer!
- Country guitar – Perk up your country rhythm chops
- Cross piking for beginners – Liven up those chord arrangements
- Modal Soloing – Making the Superlocrian mode work
- Win a week at the IGF – You chance to win a week’s stay at this year’s International Guitar Festival in Bath. All accommodation, seminars, workshops and concerts for free – and all we want is an “interesting” picture of you and your guitar…
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 70 pages