Guitar Techniques February 2001
Aug 08 2016
Guitar Techniques February 2001 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques February 2001 contents:
- Sonny Landreth: A heady mix of Cajun, Zydeko and country blues – gt talks to the southern slide king
- Steve Vai: The guitar overlord brings you guitar overload – run to the shelter!
- Vinnie Moore – Vinnie guides you through some very special licks to prepare you for next month’s solo
- Phil Keaggy – Unreal acoustic guitar virtuosity on “In The Light Of Common Day”
- Martin Taylor – There’s still time to practise this version of “My Funny Valentine” before the 14th!
- John Dowland – The finest lutenist from the Renaissance brings you “Queen Elizabeth’s Galliard”
- Mike Bloomfield – To mark the 20th anniversary of his tragic death, a tribute to a late great bluesman
- Targeting chord tones – Introduce an African vibe into your playing by using triads
- Minor II V I soloing – Life in jazz lane takes a minor turn
- Using your tream bar – Don’t just leave it hanging – go on, give it a wiggle!
- Rock guitar study – A fitness study to get those rock pyrotechnics up and running
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 78 pages