Guitar Techniques August 2002
Sep 16 2016
Guitar Techniques August 2002 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques August 2002 contents:
- Rock Guitar Made Easy – The Minor Pentatonic + 6th: This month we continue our study of the pentatonic scale with another useful extension.
- Jimi Hendrix: Hey Joe – legendary version of ‘Hey Joe’ is a veritable masterclass in the sometimes neglected art of combining rhythm and lead guitar.
- Van Halen: Jump – Exclusive acoustic arrangement! Eric Roche suggests a novel way to play one the best-loved rock hits of the ’80s
- Santana: Smooth – Crank up the sustain and prepare for some Latin swing on this huge hit from 1999
- Alice In Chains: Heaven Beside You – In tribute to Layne Staley, one of the most distinct voices of ’90s rock, we look at Alice In Chains’ mighty ‘Heaven Beside You’
- The Cult: Lil’ Devil – Built around an all-time great rock riff, ‘Lil’ Devil’ took The Cult to worldwide stardom…
- Mateo Albeniz: Sonata in D – This Spanish sonata is challenging stuff, but will help develop nearly every facet of your playing
- The Guitar Gym – How to play Faster
- Rock Mutations 5: Quirky String Bends – Bored with your blues licks? Here’s a little inspiration in the form of some unusual bending ideas.
- Muddy Waters: Style Blues – In a new acoustic series dedicated to pioneering blues figures, we look at the rhythmic and open style of Chicago legend Muddy Waters.
- Hellecasters: Country Licks – Here we look at the riff and soloing techniques of the Hellecasters genius guitar trio Will Rio, John Jorgensen and Jerry Donahue
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 78 pages