Total Guitar May 2006
Total Guitar May 2006 PDF and Mp3 CD download. Complete issue, cover to cover. Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section.
Total Guitar May 2006 (#148) contents:
- Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
- Mr Big - Daddy, Brother, Lover, Little Boy (The Drill Song)
- Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven
- AC/DC - Have A Drink On Me
- Cream - Crossroads
- Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country
- Foo Fighters - Best Of You
- Dire Straits - Tunnel Of Love
- Richard Ashcroft - Break The Night With Colour
- Novice. Rock 'n' roll Part Two: we take a further look at how to use doublestops in your playing. Also, learn to play Richard Ashcroft's Break The Night With Colour
- In-Depth. Want to pass your Grade 1? LetTG show you how...
- Blues Dues. Rhythm ideas: this month we take a look at chordal riffs and how they make a difference to your rhythm playing
- Brian Setzer. The rockabilly daddio shows you how to use a Bigsby tremolo!
- Paul Gilbert's School of Shred. Our resident guitar school master kicks some ass in Part One of tackling pentatonic patterns
- Wes Borland. So your playing is coming along nicely but now you want to start writing your own riffs? Well take note, as our latest TG columinst Wes Borland gives you essential tips on writing riffs.
- 100 hottest solos. Could you name your favourite solo ever and justify why it deserves to be at the top? Imagine how we felt when faced with coming up with 100 solos! TG friends Slash, Mark Tremonti and John 5 also climbed aboard to give you their Top Fives. Forget any other 'Greatest Solos' charts you've read - TG means business.
- Hunting for Tone? Remember when top producer Andy Sneap emailed TG to say that many bands he's worked with have featured in the mag, talking about their sound? Well, now he's spilled the beans on exactly how those sounds were created...
- Trail Blazers: Back in Black - AC/DC. When frontman Bon Scott was found dead of alcohol poisoning, in Feb 1980, the death knell sounded for AC/DC as a whole. What did they do? They went back into the studio and recorded the album of their career, of course
- DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory
- Round-up: gig bags
- Lag Roxane electric guitars
- Krank Distortus Maximus
- Round-up: half-stacks
- Stagg G-Force electric guitar
Text Format PDF, 106 pages. Original CD mp3 Tracks and video included.