Rhythm magazine February 2016
Rhythm magazine February 2016 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine February 2016 (#251) contents:
- Craig Blundell - The hard-working UK drum star hitting new heights with prog genius Steven Wilson
- Peter Erskine - Jazz-fusion legend
- Matt Nicholls - Evolving his playing with Bring Me The Horizon
- Kaz Rodriguez - Brit drummer impressing the big-name drum stars
- New stuff from Dream Theater, Anthrax, Rush, Marco Minnemann and more
- Full track. Bonnie The Cat - Porcupine Tree
- Get creative with Linear Flavours
- Video playalong. Money, Power, Fame - Don Broco
- Refill. Binary Fills
- Rhythm concepts. Polyrhythmic grooves part 8
- The foundations of drumming. Bass drum freedom
- Video playalong. Crosstown traffic - Jimi Hendrix
- Beat builder. 8 bar challenge part 16
- Teasers. Sticking to it!
- Improve your soloing with Open-Handed Hi-Hats
- New gear
Text Format PDF, 116 pages