Rhythm magazine December 2010
Rhythm magazine December 2010 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine December 2010 (#184) contents:
- Stanton Moore, Zigaboo Modeliste & The All-Time grandmasters of Funk! Ziggy, Stanton and Clyde Stubblefield tell us about the genre, pocket and 'sloppy playing' PLUS we take a look at funk's many styles and some of its legendary players
- Toby Dundas. The Temper Trap sticksman on stadium-sized beats and playing for the song
- Gabor Dornyei. Meet the Hungarian drumming star and man on the throne for Thriller Live
- Abe Cunningham. Deftones' drummer on the band's troubled times and the making of their new album
- The rhythm interview. Session ace and Sugar Hill drummer Keith LeBlanc looks back on his career
- The Track. Faithless percussionist Sudha Kheterpal reveals her most important songs
- John Bonham tribute, new Dave Phillips book and BandApp
- New gear on the Rhythm radar
- Unearthing weird and wonderful drum gear
- New stuff from Gary Husband, Bon Jovi, Gavin Harrison, My Chemical Romance and more
- Classic Track. Sean Moore recalls making a Manic Street Preachers hit
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Hayman Showman Big Sound kit
- PDP 500 Series pedals
- Istanbul Xist Cymbals Additions
- Drum lesson full track. Aeroplane - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Drum lesson full track. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
- Drum lesson Rock. Play like Clem Burke.
- Drum lesson Fusion. Play like Terry Bozzio.
- Double kick drills. Get busy with Crash and burn.
- Rhythm section. Improve your band with Mixed Subdivisions.
- Cajon masterclass. Get hands on with The Festejo.
- Learn to play Bass drum 'Drop Ins'
- Drum video lesson. The Seed (2.0) - The Roots.
- Drum clinic. Active rest.
Text Format PDF, 132 pages