Rhythm magazine April 2012
Rhythm magazine April 2012 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine April 2012 (#201) contents:
- Mike Portnoy. After 25 years behind the kit for Dream Theater, Mike Portnoy looks to put his prog past behind him and fulfil his musical desires with two new bands
- Chris Johnson. Rihanna's drummer on huge stadium pop gigs and backing Stevie Wonder
- Nick Augusto. From tech to star, Trivium's new boy on drumming for the Florida metallers
- Michael Miley. The man behind the power funk, and feel of LA groove rockers Rival Sons
- Craig Blundell. The multi-faceted drummer explains how he became a drum chameleon
- Interview. Big band leader, teacher and wrestling manager Lloyd Ryan recalls his fascinating career
- Weird and wonderful drum gear. This month: the hook or clip-over 'T' lug
- New stuff from Meshuggah, Flying Colors, JR Robinson, Iron Maiden, Dragonforce, Tommy Igoe and more
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Your kit conundrums solved by our resident gear guru
- Dillinger Escape Plan's Billy Rymer on the songs that mean a lot to him
- Full track. Foo Fighters - Bridge Burning.
- Playalong. The Cure - Just like Heaven.
- Classic beats. Get to grips with Displaced Backbeats.
- Play better with Broken Doubles part 4
- Get to grips with Linear Six Stroke Rolls.
- Rhythm concepts. Improve your band with Stickings part 5.
- Beginners. Left-Hand Rock Triplets.
- Getting the Gig. How to nail Playing Dinner Jazz
Text Format PDF, 132 pages